Visitors to our Shaftesbury Fitness Studio website are required to accept the following terms and conditions below
- WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
1) Our website endeavors to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. Information on our website is for guidance only and may be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, or misrepresentations of the material contained on them.
2) The information on these web pages has been prepared with due diligence and is believed by us to be correct at the time of release.
3) Our website uses an application called Glofox to provide our members portal. Members are required to register onto this either through our website or via the Glofox app to book and pay for our classes. Those under the age of 18 will require a parent/guardian to sign them up for classes.
4) The GloFox system uses a secure server to hold and process any personal details and deal with any payment transactions. Information held by Shaftesbury Fitness Studio on our members will not be shared with any 3rd parties.
5) Upon registration with GloFox further terms and conditions will apply before you become a member of Shaftesbury Fitness Studio.
7) All text, photography and graphics contained in this website is the intellectual property and copyright of Shaftesbury Fitness Studio LTD. The information on this website must not be copied or reproduced under UK copyright law. You may download or copy our class timetable for your own personal reference only.
- REGISTRATION – In order to attend classes at SFS you will need to sign into our member portal. If you are a new member you will be required to register your details with us before you can access our live timetable, purchase memberships or book into classes. Upon registration you will be required to agree to our Terms and conditions regarding your personal health, and then you will be emailed a link to fill in our Health Questionnaire before attending classes at SFS.
- CLASS PAYMENT
All classes will require payment via our member portal below prior to booking your class. Classes can be paid for on a pay as you go option at £8.00 each or alternatively you can purchase a class pass for £30 for 5 classes. Our final payment option is our Monthly Membership of unlimited classes and only costs £45 per month. *
- Pay As You Go – Pay As You Go gives you the flexibility to book and pay for classes for £8.00 per class as and when you wish to attend using our Member Portal or GloFox app.
- Class Pass – Our class pass allows you to purchase a block of 5 classes for £30.00 (saving of £10.00 / £6.00 per class). Our class pass can be purchased from the membership section of our Member Portal or GloFox App. This will then apply 5 credits to your account to be used on any of our classes over an 8 week period.
- Monthly Membership – This membership allows you to attend unlimited classes for a payment of £45.00 per calendar month. If you purchase this membership part way through the month you will be charged a pro-rata fee for the remainder of the month. Please Note: This is a reoccurring monthly payment, which will be debited from your card/account until further notice. You may cancel or pause this membership at any time and revert back to being a Pay As You go, customer, please see an SFS member of staff to cancel or pause your membership Please Note: We require notice of cancellation or pause of membership before the end of any given month so that your subscription can be cancelled. Failure to make a payment or give notice in time will leave you with an outstanding balance which will require payment before your membership can be reverted to a pay as you. By purchasing this membership you are entitled to attend any classes from our current timetable. *
- Bring A Buddy – With any of our payments, you can bring a buddy to a class. Pay As You go members pay £8 per additional person. With a class pass, you can add a friend and they use one of your credits. With our memberships, you can bring a buddy for free. Please Note that with our memberships, bringing a buddy should be either an occasional thing to allow a friend or relative to try out a class or two. *
- Monthly fee’s may differ for corporate customers
- BOOKING – All classes require an advanced booking to reserve your space. If you are a pay as you go customer you can select the class you wish to book onto under the CLASSES tab in the portal and make a payment as you book. If you would prefer to purchase a membership we have either a Class Pack or Summer Membership available which you can purchase first and this will then allow you to book classes using a class credit system. Our class timetable is a live system so you will need to scroll through to the date you wish to attend a class, select the class to attend and make the booking. Each class has a maximum number of participants and booking will be run on a first come first served basis. If a class you wish to attend is currently full you will be placed on our waiting list and you will be notified if space becomes available.
- CLASS CANCELLATION – Shaftesbury Fitness Studio reserves the right to cancel classes if deemed necessary by management due to unforeseen circumstances or lack of attendance. Members who have booked onto such classes will be notified via text message or email as soon as a situation arises and they will be credited for any classes lost. Please see our live timetable via our app or member portal for full details of our up to date classes each day.
- FREE PASS/MEMBERSHIP – If you have received a FREE PASS, FREE TRIAL or FREE CLASS PASS or MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP from Shaftesbury Fitness Studio you will be required to register on our Member Portal or Glofox App before you can claim your pass. Once you are registered or if you are already registered on our system then email Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org with your FREE PASS CODE, to claim your pass.Single class FREE PASS entitles you to ONE free class from our current timetable throughout the duration of the pass. You will be required to choose your class and email Erica at the email above to attend that class. ONLY ONE single class FREE PASS is accepted per person. Normal class t&c’s apply thereafter once your class has been booked. Your class pass will be required at the start of your class, and should be handed to your instructor. Without the pass you will be unable to attend the booked class. *
FREE TRIAL entitles you to either 1 or 2 weeks worth of unlimited free classes starting from the first class you have booked. No of weeks is dependent upon your unique offer code. Normal class t&c’s apply thereafter once your class/es has/ve been booked. Follow on offers for discounted Monthly Membership only apply if you sign up before the end of your free trial, otherwise this additional offer expires. *
FREE CLASS PASS entitles you to 5 free classes, once you have you have registered you will have 5 free credits added to your account and you will be able to book onto any regular class/es of your choosing over a 2 month period. Normal class t&c’s apply thereafter once your class/es has/ve been booked.
FREE MONTH MEMBERSHIP entitles you to one month of unlimited classes for free. Your pass will commence from the date of your first class and will continue for a one month period. Normal class t&c’s apply thereafter once your class/es has/ve been booked. *
* bring a buddy Ts & Cs apply